Spy your computer when you're not in front of it
Ardamax Keylogger multilanguage is an application that records everything that happens on your computer: the programs that are launched, the texts that are written, the chats used, etc. This type of tool can be very useful to check how your computer is used when you aren't the one using it. If you want to spy on what happens on your PC, you can download Ardamax Keylogger.
Easy to use
Ardamax Keylogger isn't very complicated to use. Once installed, the registry will activate automatically and it will start recording all the actions that take place on the computer. Its interface is very simple and intuitive and you won't have any problems to use it. It is important to configure the program properly to adapt it to your needs. If you have any doubts about how it works, Ardamax Keylogger will surely have a tutorial that you can check.
- Ardamax Keylogger can be configured to send the registries its stores by email or via an FTP connection.
- Can also register the texts copied to the clipboard.
- Has an invisible mode to prevent anybody finding out you are using a keylogger.
- Allows you to monitor the chats of various instant messenger services like Windows Live Messenger, AIM, Skype, Yahoo! Messenger or Google Talk, among others.
- Also captures the passwords that are used on the computer
With this information you can download Ardamax Keylogger and keep track of what happens on your computer when you aren't there.
- The trial version has certain limitations.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- The password to unpack the file is "ardamax" (without quotation marks).